By the end of this course, you should be able to
- understand the importance of writing as a practical skill.
- understand the differences between and similarities among three types of essays: argument, analysis, and descriptive.
- know the components of a five-paragraph essay.
- be able to complete all the necessary steps in writing a five-paragraph essay, including picking a topic, brainstorming, outlining, writing, and revising.
- have completed 1-3 essays about topics of your choice.
Please enrol to see all lectures, tasks and discussions.