PreCheck Mission Statement: “To provide our healthcare clients with comprehensive information and solutions that ensure ongoing safety of patients and staff, optimize human capital potential, and enhance their ability to manage the integrity of their programs. With a commitment to service excellence, we are empowered to investigate further and deliver a superior client experience”
Section 1: Module Overview
Welcome to PreCheck!
Company history and mission, application/report process, company structure, role and function of Verifications Department, Employee FAQs, employee resources, and company ideals.
Upon completion of this module, new hires should be able to:
- Be familiar with PreCheck’s origin and history.
- Understand the mission and goals of the company.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the products and services that PreCheck offers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the application/report process.
- Accurately list the steps in the report process.
- Be familiar with the company structure.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role and function of the Verifications Department.
- Understand the employee FAQs.
- Locate necessary documents and policies on the SharePoint site.
- Understand the company ideals and their importance.
- Lesson 1 – The Company
- Lesson 2 – the Client
- Application/Report process
- Lesson 3 – The Department
- Company Structure
- Verifications Department
- Lesson 4 – The Employee
- Company Ideals