Watercolour is a fun and easy. Once you learn the basic steps, painting will be a joy. This course will teach you all about the materials you will need and guide you to create two easy projects. You can complete this course in two hours if you follow the step-by-step process. There are hints and pointers in every lesson. Two techniques are taught per lesson. You will learn how to create a wash, how dry brush, how to use your brush to create different effects, how to choose your paint, how to choose watercolour paper, how to use salt to make it look like it is snowing and more. These are the successful lessons that have been used for beginner students before. I have chosen my students' favorite lessons show you. You can enjoy these lessons too. By the end of the series, you should be able to paint in watercolours all by yourself.
- You will learn how to start a watercolour drawing.
- You will learn how to do a 'wash' in watercolour.
- You will learn how to make skinny lines with a brush
- You will learn how to decide if your paper is ready for the next step.
- You will learn how easy watercolour painting is.
- You will learn how much fun watercolour painting is.
- You will learn what paint to use.
- You will learn to choose the right brush.
- You will learn all about watercolour paper