Over 200 million people work in the travel and tourism industry worldwide. Our Visa Application & Travel Management training is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to maximize career opportunities in this rapidly expanding industry.
From entry-level Visa Application Management basics to senior management for travel agencies or tour operations, each course subject leads to a Professional Aviation Diploma(PAD) or an Advanced Professional Aviation Diploma (AvPAD) qualification, recognized internationally by the travel and tourism industry.
By completing this diploma you will be able to:
- Apply appropriate step-by-step procedures for successful visa application
- Able to use the Travel Information Manual (TIM) in order to get country by country procedures on Passport, Visa, Health, Tax and Customs
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
- Understand the various services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
- Plan and reserve travel itineraries using standard industry coding
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
- Book and sell travel products using Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Abacus, Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Travel agents
- Airline reservation agents
- Tour operators
- Call center agents
- Anyone wishing to start a career in the travel and tourism industry