- Perform file I/O and directory and file management
- Use structured exception handling for more reliable programs
- Exploit memory management, shared memory, mapped files, and dynamic link libraries (DLLs)
- Manage Windows processes
- Develop safe, high performance multithreaded applications that use Windows thread synchronization capabilities
- Use interprocess communication with named pipes
- Use Java to develop and manage applications
Please enrol to see all lectures, tasks and discussions.