ACSI Europe provides Christian schools with resources for developing student leaders in connection with our annual Student Leadership Conference.
How can this training help you?
- It gives you a place to continue discussions about Biblical leadership with other youth who are also growing in this area
- It sets a course for developing your God-given gifts and using your influence to shape the culture of your school
- It provides a foundation for understanding who God has made you and His unique calling on your life to serve and lead
- It helps to connect you to what God is doing with other people in other schools and countries
- It encourages you to form a group in your own school to discuss and apply what you are learning about leadership
- It challenges you to communicate what you are learning, which is an essential part of leadership and team building
This course is open for students to start in January of 2017. Each group can then follow at the speed they choose. There are 10 Topics and our recommendation is to do 1 section or topic every week. You will receive a course certificate after completing all of the tasks. This course is completely online and does not require connection to a live webinar or have any specific meeting time. You can meet as a student group or on your own for the lesson but we highly recommend that you discuss your learning with a mentor or teacher.
Each of the topics has 3 parts consisting of:
- a lesson with reading material and/or a video presentation - this is in the Content section
- a written assignment to help you process the information - this in in the Tasks section
- a forum to share what you learn with others - this is in the Discussions section