The course is included with short summary of sets, following by some get online materials to get you a brush-up. This is followed by some small practice problems
which have both video and text solution and explanation available. If
you are stuck with the problem, feel free to watch the video and to get
inspired for your solution!
Following this, there are tests with lots of questions.
You must take this course because, it is for a high-school student by a
high-school student! Come, join with me and explore your introduction
to the world of sets.
What are the requirements?
- Some prior knowledge of sets may be helpful, but the supplementary material will help revise that too.
- Reasonable mental and mathematical ability including familiarity with the Number Theory.
What am I going to get from this course?
- apply the knowledge of sets to scenarios beyond than just the theory.
- solve problems in exams or real-life easily and logically.
- develop a knowledge-base for higher studies in math.
What is the target audience?
course is perfect for high-school (preferably Class-11) students who
are not very familiar with sets, as this course's main part is to get
you practice or to get you familiarity.
course probably not for you if you are looking for intermediate or
advanced knowledge of Set Theory. This course serves as the introduction
to the fascinating world of sets, so it might be helpful for a