This course consists of two parts: (1) an overview of theories of and approaches to the teaching-learning processes and (2) a discussion and practice of the introductory skills to both evaluate and carry out research in education.
Students will be able to
- Apply theoretical and applied aspects of the teaching-learning process.
- Adapts assessments to meet the needs of learners.
- Explain the Korean national curriculum standards and compare it with international peers.
- Read and criticize peer-reviewed journal articles in the area of language education.
- Write a research proposal.
- Present the research proposal to the class.