You need to pay for the course only once in order to get full access. We guarantee you will have access to all course content for at least 1 year from purchase date, in most cases you will have access indefinitely.
You can access course materials from a Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and virtually any device with modern Internet browser. Live tutoring is limited to PC, Mac and Linux only at the moment.
If you purchased the course and for some reasons are not satisfied with it, please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the problem.
Price is a subject for European Value Added Tax (VAT). If you live outside of EU, you won't have to pay VAT. If you do live in EU, we will automatically calculate correct amount of VAT based on your billing country.
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician RBT Task List (www.bacb.com) and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. This program is offered independent of the BACB.
Sarah Haws, LMHC, BCBA
Price: $85 (US dollars)+ Tax
RBT Task List Topics:
Overview of ABA (2-hrs), Measurement (5-hrs), Assessment (5-hrs), Skills Acquisition [Principles of Learning (5-hrs), Instructional Methods (5-hrs), & Plans (2-hrs)], Behavior Reduction [Prevention (5-hrs) & Intervention (5-hrs)], Documenting & Reporting (3-hrs), and Professional Conduct & Scope of Practice (3-hrs). Total Training Hours: 40-hours
BACB Professional & Ethical Compliance Code by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
RBT Task List by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
RBT Competency Assessment by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
Grading & Completion of Course Information:
To pass this course you must complete all RBT Task List quizzes for each topic section and a final test comprising of 50 questions derived from the the topic quizzes.
RBT Attestation Form
1. Go to the bottom of the Measurement Topic section page and download the fill-in PDF attestation form and type in your name in the first blank and save the form for use throughout the course.
2. Once you start your study of the first topic indicate the start date and after passing the topic quiz indicate the stop date for that topic. The BACB may or will want a log of the start and stop times for each topic in the RBT training.
3. After you have completed all of the topic quizzes and the final test, attach the completed and saved PDF form into an email and send the form to your instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The instructor will sign and date the form and email it back as well as issue the 40-hour RBT training certificate.
5. Remember, the student must complete this course within a 180-day time period or hours will not be accepted by the BACB for RBT certification.
RBT Topic Quizzes
Certificate of Completion
If you have problems or questions go to DISCUSSIONS and make a comment or email the instructor at email@example.com.
All payment issues, refunds, concerns, please contact Eliademy. Eliademy pays the instructor a percentage monthly to teach this course.
Understanding Applied Behavior Analysis, Second Edition: An Introduction to ABA for Parents, Teachers, and other Professionals, 2nd Edition
by Alberty J. Kearney
Amazon $24.95 or Kindle $14.72
*This book is recommended for those studying for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Exam.
This short video clip explains what the general requirements are for becoming RBT certified with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB). I highly recommend becoming very familiar with the requirements found on their website: www.bacb.com/rbt/ before starting this course.
Registered Behavior Technician(RBT) Certification Information: www.bacb.com/RBT/ Child Enrichment Center video presentation by Sarah Haws, LMHC, BCBA.
Complete the first topic: "Applied Behavior Analysis Overview" of our RBT course below and pass the first quiz. You will receive, via email, a certificate of completion for 2 hours of RBT training in an Overview of ABA. All of the following topics have the same or similar layout;
1) a link to a PP presentation with text and videos;
2) additional training videos, attachments, & resources; (Be sure to watch the additional videos and read the attachments and resources since the quiz will cover the information in them as well as the PP presentation.) and
3) a topic quiz covering each section of the course. (A copy of your quiz to study from and a certificate of completion will be provided for each section so if you don't finish the course you still have documentation that you have received training in the topics you completed.)
Go ahead and start for FREE!
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Overview
RBT TOPIC OBJECTIVES
B-01 Describe behavior and environment in observable and measurable terms.
D-02 Describe common functions of behavior.
F-01 Describe the role of the RBT in the behavior-analytic service delivery system.
Click Here to Start Presentation in PowerPoint Online
Child with Autism Begins ABA Therapy, by Julie Capobianco
1st video of a child just beginning ABA therapy. ("BEFORE" video)
In this video, the child is only able to imitate a few sounds, which were taught in his first month of therapy. He can not follow simple directions, imitate words/actions, and has difficulty attending to instruction.
Video of a Child in ABA Therapy, by Julie Capobianco
At this stage, the child is now able to sit appropriately during intensive teaching, attend to task, answer and ask "wh-" questions, follow directions and is a very happy and social little boy.