Mr. Brian Crider
Course Description: Provide introductory information about psychology, including general concepts and methods. The following areas may be covered: History, Methods, Physiology, Sensation, Perception, Consciousness, Learning, Memory, Cognition, Emotion, and Motivation.
- Demonstrate and describe an understanding of psychological concepts and terms.
- Apply psychological concepts to everyday life.
- List and describe the parts/functions of the brain and systems of the body as they apply to psychology.
- Discuss central ideas, issues and methods of inquiry in the social and behavioral sciences.
- Practice functioning effectively in small groups.
- Differentiate between different theories of psychology.
- Demonstrate understanding of topics as evidenced by presentation of learned and new material.
Contact Information: My number is 502-485-8304, Office hours are after school until 3:30. My e-mail address is email@example.com.