- This section specifies the process and procedures required to identify and respond to missing LDAR tags, for use in conjunction with fugitive emissions monitoring programs in compliance with EPA Method 21.
- Tag numbers assigned to a particular component are permanent and should not be changed unless necessary.
- If a lost tag must be replaced with a different number, the database administrator must associate both the old and new tag number with the component history.
- Internal compliance with the missing tag policy and procedures will ensure the LDAR program is in compliance with regulatory requirements and EPA Method 21 protocols for fugitive emissions monitoring programs.
- Internal assessments and QA /QC checks will identify potential continuous improvement steps for the missing tag policy to the improvement of the LDAR program.
- Use LDAR tag or LDAR Temporary tag.
Please enrol to see all lectures, tasks and discussions.