Thesis Seminar is a course that requires prior knowledge in Research Methods. It emphasizes the different trends and innovations in Education that are potential sources of research problems for Thesis Writing.
At the completion of the course, the students are expected to:
01. Acquire ample knowledge on the fundamentals of thesis writing;
02. Identify a research topic/problem for thesis writing;
03. Anchor the proposed research topic on the thrusts of the National Higher Education Research Agenda (NHERA 2) of the Commission of Higher Education (CHED);
04. Develop and write a research proposal; and,
05. Appreciate the importance of research writing skills to one's teaching profession.
|UK Marketing Manager|