Cloud computing changes more than just the IT or technical aspects of your Business. The course "Manage How Cloud Computing Changes Your Business in 6 Steps" provides a Business language overview of how cloud computing can help your Business meet its goals and introduces a new strategic role in the Cloud Architect.
We focus on the business and organizational impact of cloud and introduce key concepts of cloud computing and enterprise architecture.
Cloud computing requires a new approach to how IT services are designed, delivered and maintained.
This course will help prepare your Business for making informed decisions and thinking through options related to cloud computing.
Your primary learning objectives for this course are:
- Students will learn about a 6 step approach to manage the impact of cloud computing.S
- Students will be able to understand the key terms and concepts associated to cloud computing and enterprise architecture.
- Students will be able to learn about the benefits of cloud, the risks of cloud, the types of cloud service models, and the types of cloud deployment models.
- Students will also learn about the changes that cloud can create toward the people, processes and tools of your Business.
- Students will learn about the skills of a Cloud Architect.
- Students will be able to identify architecture principles, importance of a taxonomy, insight into how to assess an architecture, role of reference models and reference architectures, develop architecture descriptions for their organization, and understand the value of enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Students will be able to discuss and plan for an enterprise architecture repository and cloud services catalogue in order to support knowledge management within their organization.
- Students will learn about Shadow IT.
- Students will be able to prepare for employment opportunities as Cloud Architects as they review typical interview questions for enterprise architects.
- Students will be able to build their own inventory of reusable artifacts to support their enterprise architecture work efforts.
- Students will learn about common project pitfalls to avoid for cloud projects.
The course is divided into 8 modules.
- Module 1: Foundational
- Module 2: What is a Cloud Architect?
- Module 3:Enabling Tools for a Cloud Architect
- Module 4: Managing Compliance
- Module 5: Communication For Success
- Module 6: Interview Tips
- Module 7: What should my Business do next?
- Module 8: Are you ready to buy?
- Bonus topic: Templates
- Bonus topic: Measure your maturity
The course format is delivered on-demand and can be completed on your schedule.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
If you are looking for a vendor neutral course that will introduce you to the concepts of cloud and enterprise architecture, and provide you with tools to help you plan and manage cloud within your Business, then this course is designed for you.
Email email@example.com to register for free.