Welcome to the Learning Program on Alcatel-Lucent IPD Products!
This learning program, specifically designed by Alcatel-Lucent University for Telekom Malaysia, covers the following products:
- The Alcatel-Lucent 7450 Ethernet Service Switch (ESS) family of Carrier Ethernet switch routers, which is designed to deliver high-performance MPLS-enabled carrier Ethernet services. At the same time, it provides the ideal platform for metro Ethernet aggregation for fixed and mobile networks.
- The Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR), which is a high-performance, multiservice edge router designed for the concurrent delivery of advanced residential, business and mobile services on a common IP edge platform.
- Designed to enable Carrier Ethernet transformation across the metro access network, the Alcatel-Lucent 7210 Service Access Switch (SAS) portfolio of compact Ethernet access and aggregation devices are optimized to deliver high-value Carrier Ethernet demarcation in support of business networking services and mobile backhaul applications, and extending the reach of MPLS-enabled Carrier Ethernet aggregation into smaller network locations.
- The overview of Layers, Ethernet, TCP/IP reference model and Networking;
- Introduction to DNS & NAT, MPLS & VPNs;
- A good overview of the most important five families of Alcatel-Lucent IP/MPLS Portfolio and their components and the Element Network and Services Management tools;
- The main features of these products: 7450 ESS, 7750 SR and 7210 SAS;
Alcatel-Lucent University experts will guide you through the learning process. The learning solution that we have designed for Telekom Malaysia is based on these elements:
And Social Learning Activities, through the Telekom Malaysia Community Hub, which is a collaborative space that will allow you to share ideas and thoughts through discussions, to ask questions to Alcatel-Lucent University experts and to put in practice the lessons learnt in the course materials.
Are you ready to start to learn with us?
Task Nº1: The first thing that we would like you to do is to introduce yourself to the rest of the participants in the class. So, please, go to the discussions section and tell us something about you and your expectations for this learning journey.
Many thanks for joining this class!! We are willing to see you here!!
Alcatel-Lucent University Team