- This section specifies the process and procedures required to fill-out, fasten, and follow-up on LDAR leaker tags used for fugitive emissions monitoring programs in compliance with EPA Method 21.
- A leaker tag must be attached to any component found leaking.
- A leaker tag must remain attached to leaking component until all follow-up monitoring is complete.
- Internal compliance with the leaker tag policy and procedures will ensure the LDAR program is in compliance with regulatory requirements and EPA Method 21 protocols for fugitive emissions monitoring programs.
- Internal assessments and QA /QC checks will identify potential continuous improvement steps for the leaker tag policy to the improvement of the LDAR program.
- Use LDAR leaker tag.
Please enrol to see all lectures, tasks and discussions.