The Introduction to working in Food and Beverage will provide you with the basic knowledge and skills essential to serve a customer in a hospitality environment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the different roles and responsibilities as a server
• Differentiate cutleries, glassware and plates in a standard table setting
• Demonstrate understanding on the importance of customer service in relations to professionalism and customer complaints
• Apply techniques in verbal and non verbal communication when dealing with customers
• Perform sequence of service delivery according to the required standards
|UK Marketing Manager|