Introduction to Eliademy - is targeted to familiarize the basic functions on Eliademy and to give both teachers and students ideas to use Eliademy in creative way.
Material to the course is courtesy from development and support teams of Eliademy
Topics of the Introduction course.
- Creating course*
- Course settings
- Ending course
- Removing course
- Adding material to the course*
- Text format tools
- Bullets, lists and quotes
- Adding hyperlinks
- Copy-Paste from different sources
- Different tasks and how to create them.
- Quiz examples
- Task examples
- How tasks show in calendar
- Creating course and private events
- Linking Eliademy calendar to other calendar services
- Email invitations
- Public course
- Edit participant roles
- Removing participants
- IFrame applications