• Attract and support development of future Leaders and professionals from various sectors.
• Establish and maintain appropriate learning & development support structure to help build a workforce capable of world-class Project and Program Management.
• Promote PM fundamentals as well as endorse tools and best practices for successful management of the projects.
• Demonstrate how to achieve project outcomes through the combination of technical and leadership competencies.
SUNDAY SCHOOL DURATION
• 10-14 students.
• Future Leaders, established professionals from various fields seeking to develop additional skills and capabilities.
• CSC Baltic.
GPM Overview; Project Tailoring; Project Initiation; Project Definition; Project Estimating and Scheduling; Change Management; Risk Management; Project Control; Financials; Project Completion; Introduction to Agile, Kanban Methodology; Scrum Methodology; Project Management vs. Service Management; Service Management or "After Project".
Career Path; Selling and Branding Yourself; Delegation; Public Speaking.
|প্রশিক্ষণ - "তথ্য অধিকার আইন ২০০৯”|