• Attract and support development of future Leaders and professionals from various sectors.
• Establish and maintain appropriate learning & development support structure to help build a workforce capable of world-class Project and Program Management.
• Promote PM fundamentals as well as endorse tools and best practices for successful management of the projects.
• Demonstrate how to achieve project outcomes through the combination of technical and leadership competencies.
SUNDAY SCHOOL DURATION
• 12-16 students.
• Future Leaders, established professionals from various fields seeking to develop additional skills and capabilities.
• Will be confirmed for each class separately.
Introduction; Project Tailoring; Project Initiation; Project Definition; Project Estimating; Project Scheduling; Change Management; Risk Management; Project Control; Financials; Project Completion; Agile Practices Overview; Managing Agile Project Performance; Service Management or “After Project”; ITIL.
Presentation and Public Speaking; Time Management; Priority Setting; Planning and Delegation