Forex is the market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. There is no central exchange as it trades over the counter. Forex trading allows you to buy and sell currencies, similar to stock trading except you can do it 24 hours a day, five days a week, you have access to margin trading, and you gain exposure to international markets. For a more in-depth introduction to the forex market
Learning objectives and outcomes
At the end of the course students will
- develop a detailed understanding of how the currency market works.
- gain skills to be able to trade currencies, from home, in order to gain an extra income stream, either part time, or full time.
- No assessment is required as real skills are developed over time on a practice platform via the charting package, which will be provided. We will introduce you to this free charting package and also specialist software which you can download to your computer and install by following our video instructions.
- Computer with Internet access.
- No skills are needed for this course, however, an analytical ability and attention to detail would be very useful.
- The course is a has 12 modules and its al based on your own leaning abilty. Personally i would say if your a complete begginer give yourself a 6 week time frame