- Basics of numbering system.
- Basics of diodes and BJT.
- To demonstrate the concept of numbering system & Boolean’s algebra reduction using K map.
- To design and analyze sequential and combinational circuits.
- To develop the concept of basics of operational Amplifier and its applications.
- To introduction to BJT and diode rectifier.
- At the end of course learner must be able to
CO1: Convert numbers in dierent numbering system, perform binary arithmetic and reduce Boolean
expressions by K- Map.
CO2: Demonstrate basics of various types of Flip ops, design registers and counter.
CO3: Analyze parameter of Op-amp and its applications.
CO4: Apply the knowledge of Op-amp as wave form generators and lters.
CO5: Apply BJT as an amplier with various congurations.
CO6: Design and Analysis of uncontrolled rectifier
Module 01: Numbering System
Introduction to course : objectives and outcomes, Numbering systems-binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal and their conversion, codes:BCD, Grey and excess3, Binary arithmetic:addition and subtraction by 1's and 2's compliment.
Module 02: Booleans algebra
Booleans algebra, De-Morgan's theory etc. K-map: - structure for two, three and four Variables, SOP and POS form reduction of
Boolean expressions by K-map.