How to run effective online marketing operations
Training will be a combination of short lecture videos and case studies followed by a practical 'marketing assignments' tasks which will help you to...
- Learn the digital marketing concept, channels and most effective tactics
- Understand the digital marketing strategy elements
- Execute the most effective digital marketing tactics
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of digital actions
Overview of the course syllabus
- Introduction: Digital Marketing Overview.
- Own media operations. This module covers how to run effective website operations, SEO, In-app communications and basic CRM tactics.
- Bought media operations. This module introduces the effective online advertising campaigns. Participants will learn how to plan the campaign, use the right media buying models and optimize the campaigns.
- Earned media operations. Social media and PR are very cost effective but resource intensive tactics. Participants will learn various engagement tactics to maximize discussions about the company and its products.
- Digital Analytics. The last module will focus on how to measure the digital marketing and run the analysis on competitors. Participants will learn some basic tools how to measure company’s online foot print.
How to get in...
The course is for AppCampus teams only. To get an invitation, please contact AppCademy at email@example.com mentioning your app ID.
If you are part of AppCademy online learning space, you can find the course listed here to enroll to the course.
AppCampus is a mobile application accelerator program managed by Aalto University in Espoo, Finland. This is an 18 million euro joint investment between Microsoft and Nokia to foster mobile application development on Windows Phone and any other Nokia platform.