We have training for entry-level, junior and senior-level airport professionals in the areas of management, marketing, operations and security.
Our courses are taught by experienced industry practitioners, providing best practices and skills to help you overcome the increasing competition in the airport market.
Starting a career or wishing to expand your knowledge in airports? Get the essential knowledge you need to succeed and get a high-pay airport job and professional career development.
Course format: This is an e- learning online course, available only in electronic format. Classroom tutoring available on demand.
- This course requires approximately 18 hours of study per week, to be completed in 4 - to - 6 months.
- All candidates will be given 2 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
- To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 70% or higher.
- An IATA Professional Aviation Diploma (PAvD) is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination..
What you will learn:
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Know the history of aviation and understand the role airports play in the economy.
- Discover the various airport customers and partners.
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports.
- Acquire the tools to apply your knowledge and skills to your airport environment.
- Operational functions of the airport
- Airport Planning and design
- Rescue, fire fighting and other support services
- Aviation & Airport security
- Airport issues and challenges
- The future of airports (Nextgen Airports)
- Safety Management Systems for Airports
- Airport Technological developments
- Airport Planning & Management
Who should attend:
This course is recommended for:
- Recently appointed airport staff
- Travel Industry staff
- Airport Security employees
- Airport Safety Inspection Officers
- Airside & Ramp Safety Officers
- Newcomers to the industry
An IATA Professional Aviation Diploma (PAvD) is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.