As of today, Eliademy Premium is used by over a thousand of NGOs, public schools, and commercial organizations. Today we are launching a better version of administration interface which makes managing team members, students and enrollments much simpler.
The biggest change is an addition of separate roles, once you open user management screen you will see 2 distinct lists. “All people”, a list which collects all registered Eliademy users who ever attended any of your courses. And “Organization team”, a list of user with special roles:
- Account owner can see and modify any course created by this team
- Administrator can see and modify any course created by this team, but can’t access billing interface
- Observer (or Teaching Assistant) can see any course created by this team, but can make changes only in courses they teach
- Organization instructor can see only courses they teach, don’t have access to admin interface
As before, courses created by any team member are automatically linked with your organization and may be delivered as private. Roles can be changed anytime by a group administrator. Among other changes:
- Admins can see a status of each sent invitation (delivered/opened) and resend it if a recipient was not able to receive it.
- My Courses tab for account owner and admin displays only courses where those users have explicit roles as an instructor or student.
- Organization Courses tab displays a list of public and private courses created by users of an organization. This list is visible to account owner, administrator, and observer.
- Roles can be assigned upon sending and invitation to join the team.
- Administrator can create custom groups for all users (not only team members) and see at once all users not yet assigned to a group.
- Administrator can duplicate or jump directly to any course from “Manage Enrollments” screen.
- Administrator can easily enroll already registered user without sending them a course invitation.
Theses changes are available for all Eliademy Premium users starting today. Please let us know what you think about them.
If you still don’t use Eliademy Premium, you can give it a try with 30 days free trial. Please note, if use Eliademy as NGO or public educational organization you can apply for an academic license.
Thank you for the outstanding amount of feedback, improvement ideas and encouragements. We are really proud to have such an active and supportive community.